Thursday, September 20, 2007

Clayton's 1st Zoo Trip



"Our Little Monkey"



Our little monkey slept all the way through his first visit to the Oklahoma Zoo. At least Chris and I enjoyed the visit. Thanks Mom for the Zoo pass!



Above: Posing with Fake monkey
Below: Not a fake monkey. But... Thank goodness for really thick glass!




Baby Clayton on a Baby Hippo (and he didn't even know it!)
It's tought to get a family photo done these days. So, we pause for a quick picture in the butterfly house.

3 comments:

Christy said...

I love that you have a Blog! You guys are adorable. How does little lilly-lou like the new addition?

Teryn said...

Can I just tell you that I think you two have just cloned Chris? I swear Clayton looks JUST like him. At least he's a boy, everybody said that Claira looked just like Russ at that age, but she was my little girl!
It's nice to get out every once in a while, even if the baby can't quite appreciate the zoo yet, he can appreciate the fresh air :) Cute pictures! You're a beautiful family ! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Brea,

Christy forwarded your blog to me. It is great seeing you again. Congratulations on your son. He is handsome!

Oh, and Why did the chicken cross the playground?

(To get to the other slide, of course.)

Hugs,

Sister Warnick