Sunday, October 28, 2007

Best Buds!

Alot of people have asked how Lilli is taking to the new addition; or should I say...her lap replacement. As you can see, she doesn't let anything stand/lay in her way of getting some attention. She either really likes Clayton or is just pretending to and plotting to lick him to death! I really helps now that Clayton has a runny nose and Lilli happens to like to lick noses (yuck!). I think eventually these two will be Best Buds!


3 comments:

camielle said...

Oh, Lilli...she is so funny - just wait until Clayton can start getting back at her, hopefully he will not be quite as wild as Porter was with poor Lil!

Clayton is getting so big! He is such a cutie and I hope that you are enjoying every minute of him.

It was fun to see the pics from your visit to Shreveport...we have fun memories of hanging out at the Loftins - it's too bad we can't get together with our little boys and do it again! Maybe someday...

Mike and Adrianne said...

It is so cute that Lili sleeps on Clayton. I love how they are almost the same size.

Teryn said...

Bri! YUCK! haha! Although I must say for me not being a huge animal lover, I did love lilli :)