Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm Growing UP!


AAAHHHH!!! My baby is growing so quickly. Look at those neck muscles! He loves looking around and making any kind of noise that he can muster up. He has such personality (I don't know if it's Chris's or mine yet).
I had to post this picture. This is one of my favorite outfits and it only fit Clayton for about 2 weeks. All his pants have turned into capri pants! Check out those legs. They are finally getting some girth to them.
This looks like child abuse (not even putting my child on a blanket to sleep) but you leave them where they lay if their asleep!!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Girl, he looks like we used to when we would take naps between class! ha! I love it.

Teryn said...

Haha.. I wish we could all take a blissful nap wherever we are and during whatever we're doing :)