


It Clayton's first trip to the lake in Benton, LA. He had many great visitors. Aunt Gail and Granny spent the morning with us. Then we went on a boat cruise sporting the hat and sun glasses. Clayton liked it so much that he fell asleep! Thanks Lolli, Pop, Aunt Mency and Uncle Chad for a great relaxing weekend. I really enjoyed the extra hands!




2 comments:
Granny is really tiny! Clayton is about half her size! Looks like fun! Did you drive? how did Clayton do?
hahahah...I can't quit laughing...I couldn't figure out why Clayton's mouth looked funny in the pic with Aunt Mency - with the hat and glasses - clicked it large and Oh My Goodness - he's sticking his tongue out and it seriously looks like he means it!
Loftin Landing is the place to be!
...and I replay the "Clayton speaks out" over and over just to hear him "aahhgooo"!
Love!
Lolli
Post a Comment