Wednesday, October 17, 2007

OU Baby Shower

That's right...another baby shower. I know what you're thinking...he's already 2 months old and he is still getting a baby shower!
That's what I thought too until Chris's dental class insisted on throwing us and 2 other couples a baby shower. Now I realize that it was a good excuse to get together for pizza and cake. I can't dispute that!
They were incredibly generous and got us these cute little OU outfits.
Chris had a hard time accepting it because it wasn't LSU gear :)! But, here's our future little dentist!

2 comments:

Teryn said...

haha! I understand, Chris! It's so great to get all the parties and attention with your first born! So fun!

Aunt Gail &Uncle Dan said...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN PUTTING OUR GREAT NEPHEW IN AN OU OUTFIT!! HE SHOULD BE IN A K-STATE WILDCAT OUTFIT.
SEND MORE PICTURES.