Monday, November 19, 2007

Check Out My Hair Line!

Thanks to Austin we have discovered a star!
When Clayton popped out there wasn't a nurse in the room that didn't say "Check out that hair line". We were a litter nervious about how to fix the crazy cow-liked hair but Matt gave us inspiration!
Ok, so you avid blog readers can tell that I haven't taken any new pictures. We are in the process of moving. Our computer is in the Apartment and the camera and accessories are at the new house. So, not to fear, new house pictures will be coming after Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

Hey, he has a hair line like Mike only I think Mike's is further back. I teased him when we were dating that he was going bald because his hair line is so far back.

Teryn said...

love it :)