This is Clayton's rally for LSU in their 2nd over time...the rally didn't exactly work out for us this time but in the end, LSU got a spot in the championship...yeah.I don't know if Clayton is going to be a sports buff or if he just likes everyone else's reaction to the action, but he was lovin game time!
He is sporting Lolli's home-made rattle. It is made up of a little plastic cup, BBs, and a plastic knife. It's probably not recommended by the board of Pediatrics but Clayton loves it! And, we couldn't find any old-school rattles. Everything is so fancy now days.
A monkey and a rattle... What else could a boy hope for? I'm sure its normal but Clayton's best friends seem to be all inanimate objects! His favorite seems to be the ceiling fan; They have more conversations than we do with Clayton!


1 comment:
awe! I love the little baby giggles! The cutest sound ever!
Post a Comment