Saturday, February 9, 2008

Chef Clayton

Hitting two birds with one stone...I was trying to figure out how I could cook dinner and at the same time entertain a kid without totally ignoring him. The solution....FLOUR. Apparently it is very good to have something tactile for him to play with (and it looks like it's pretty tastey too).

I dumped about 1/4 cup of flour infront of Clayton and at first he liked the measuring best but then he discovered what a treat it is to get dirty!
Chef Clayton is on his way to fame. Cooking fame that is.

Note to self: Flour and water make paste! I wonder what it is doing in Clayton's mouth (everything goes in but not everything comes out of the mouth). The play is all fun until someone has to clean up. So, we bid farewell to the paste and wished mom luck for the next day clean-up.

1 comment:

Teryn said...

Yuck! haha, I bet that pasty flour tasted good to Clayton though! It has always amazed me the things that kids allow in their mouth, yet they reject things like pea's.