Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

My guys are the best! Chris and I agreed not to get each other anything for Valentine's Day this year. So to my surprise Chris comes struttin in with a beautiful bouquet of tropical flowers and a cute Valentines picture. He got away with it because he said it wasn't from him....it was from Clayton. Well, good thing I had something up my sleeve too.


Then....Clayton decided to eat my Valentine.

Everything ended up in harmony!

We even got to spend the night at PF Changs with a couple of friends and Clayton. He was great! Stick food in his sight and he is a little angel. I'm sure he is his father's son!!

2 comments:

Ali Walston said...

We had such a great time with you guys at PF Changs. I love the flowers! Tell Clayton he did a great job picking them out.

Topher and Carma said...

We miss you guys! It has been far too long since we hung out. Let's get together soon. I love your flowers, I love wild ones.