In attempts of doing laundry while Clayton is awake, I had to leave him on the floor for 2 seconds to grab another load. All of a sudden I hear this rattling noise. He has 'inch-wormed' himself over to the medicine draw and is proceeding to empty it! He is a man after his Pop's heart! Pharmacy is in the blood.Child proof our house you say? I think we better get right on that!

Is that a guilty face or what?

Once he is determined, there is not stopping him. After pulling him away several times...well, you see who won the battle. Looks like mom's got some serious rearranging to do!


3 comments:
I sure am glad I'm not the only one with a mischevious child. Isn't it amazing the things that catch their eye? Just a warning, it only get's worse! We refer to Claira as our "little tornado". The other day she was being rather quiet in her room, I soon found out why when I went and checked on her. She had reached up on her tippie toes to get her lotion. Then she hid herself in the corner and was absolutely fascinated with dumping it ALL out on herself and the floor....lovely.
Oh, he is such a cutie! We have missed you guys. Wish you were here to do mommy stuff with us.
He's such a cutie. It is amazing how short the actual "baby" phase is...now on to the REAL adventures. We hope you guys are doing great...miss you.
Post a Comment