
I knew it was coming....I just didn't know to what extent this excitement would be....
Clayton's first ER experience and it only took a total of 12 months to get there. After 4 hours, some 'delicious' hospital food and 5 stitches.. we are finally home.
Daddy has matching stitches.
3 days ago Chris got to experience the same ER thrill as he sliced his finger open cutting broccoli and received 5 stitches. Like father like son (I'm staying away from sharp edges and knifes for the next few months!)
Clayton's first ER experience and it only took a total of 12 months to get there. After 4 hours, some 'delicious' hospital food and 5 stitches.. we are finally home.
Daddy has matching stitches.
Clayton was engrossed in his favorite activity...bath-time. When, all of a sudden he trips, I pick him up and his head is gushing from hitting the spout...OUCH! We ran to the hospital wearing only his birthday suit! I'm not sure what the hurry was, the ER takes quite a bit of time get you in. I think I was a bit more panicked than they were. All I remember is BLOOD!
Chicks dig scars...or at least I hope they do because we have a few comin' up!
Clayton (and Chris) are doing great. The Docs must have given him some great meds because he is happy as a lark and running around like never before. I on the other hand need some meds to calm my nerves.


3 comments:
Oh my gosh! That would freak me out too! It reminds me of the time Claira fell from the counter of by bathroom doing a full front flip in the air before she landed on her back on the hard tile! Well, I think God designed them to be pretty durable because of all the 'accidents' little kids get themeselves into! I'm glad YOU, he and Chris are all okay. I have some vicodin if you need to calm your nerves! hehe!
Oh my! Emmett loves to check out the spout too, but I try to keep it covered with the spout guard...
Have you heard the song "Chicks Dig It" by Chris Cagle? Dan's singing that to me right now. LOL
Hope he heals quickly!
Poor baby! Poor Mommy! Chris - well that's nothing for him! We were making hurricane evacuation reservations(arrghh) at Casa Loftin last night when Pop told us that you guys were getting stitched up - the first thing Tre' said was that he hopes the stitches leave an awesome scar - chicks dig scars!
Post a Comment