Just a little glimps of the past week. We are such Olympic nerds...we brought our mattress into the living room and camped out so that we could stay up to watch gymnastics until midnight. Sad part...it didn't end at gymnastics. We finally had to move the mattress back when we had company coming over. We thought that might be a bit awkward!Sunday, August 17, 2008
Go USA!
Just a little glimps of the past week. We are such Olympic nerds...we brought our mattress into the living room and camped out so that we could stay up to watch gymnastics until midnight. Sad part...it didn't end at gymnastics. We finally had to move the mattress back when we had company coming over. We thought that might be a bit awkward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey! I just found your blog on Adrianne's sidebar! :)
We've been watching the olympics too (mostly gymnastics), but we've got it DVR'ed. Silly that y'all brought out your mattress!
And, I can't believe Clayton's a year! It sure goes by quickly!
Great idea! It's all Olympics - all the time here!
I love that you did that! hah! Yeah for slumber parties!
Is that purple stripey duvet cover the one on your bed?? Do you remember the one I had at SVC? Its the same! Lol, that is awesome! I'll have to see if I can dig up a picture of our room with it in there.
:)
Post a Comment