1-800-222-1222... For any of you with children like Clayton, you will recognize this number as the Poison Control number- which we are now on first-name-baises with. Clayton has found some beautiful berries growing in our back yard and they appear to be a tastey treat.
Chris has ripped out every bush we could find...and, somehow, he still found another Berry Bush! This is day 2 of the long journey with Poke Berries. At least today we know what to do...DILUTE.Chris jokes that he has probably been eating them so long that he now has a healthy immunity to them. They must be yummy because he can't seem to get enough of them!


2 comments:
Are poke berries also called oregon grapes? Because if they are I ate a lot of them as a kid. And look how I turned out.......... well maybe thats not the best example.
Tristan
Sounds like our last week. LOL I called poison control too!
Post a Comment