Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Veterans Day!

Happy Veterans Day to all of the faithful service men.

Clayton and I got to spend the day in Dallas enjoying the festivities. Chris's cousin is part of the Liberty Spirit (Natalie is the one in the middle) that tour the country from NYC. Their show was 60 minutes of love, laughter and tears. It was awesome and the patriotic songs didn't leave a dry eye in the audience.


Clayton LOVED the singing and dancing. Infact, he trying to become an honorary Liberty Spirit by showing off his moves and costume charm.
He finally got his wish to get on stage, and on his way down.... well, lets just say we spent the rest of the afternoon in the Children's ER (PS: if there has to be an accident, I highly suggest it happen in Texas-their hospitals are awesome)!

This time we just got glued. But, he now has matching scars. I told lolli that he is going to look like Frankenstein before he is 2 years old. There is never a dull moment with Clayton. He was even climbing on the tables at the ER. The Doc walked in and said, "I can see why you're here". I have a feeling we're not done yet.


No comments: