Merry Christmas Everyone!
This year I was planning on foregoing the Christmas decor for obvious 16-month-old reasons. But I had a little visit from some elves while I was in Navarre....and I can't help but love the results.
Clayton's shirt is a classic for 2008. It says, "Dear Santa, I really tried this year (honest)".







5 comments:
OK - nice way to start the day - with a good dose of Clayton pics!!!
I laughed out loud at Santa working on his lights - that is too cute. And at the zoo, he looks like his cousin Marley - one with the goats - if he could just get a little closer...Thanks Bri!
I'm not sure if I emailed, but our blog domain name changed. I hope it doesn't trip you up too much... :)
Merry Christmas! I love that you were going to "forego the Christmas decorations for obvious 16 month old reasons." haha.. how funny! I'm glad you decided to give in and decorate anyways :) Christmas just keeps getting more and more fun the older they get, I can't believe this will be Claira's 3rd Christmas!! Crazy! I hope you have a happy holiday! I miss you!!
Peter has a shirt that says "Dear Santa, Let me explain..." that he wears all year round. Clayton is soooo cute. And I know you have heard this a million times: he looks just like (wait for it)
Ryan! It's the eyes! The eyes!!
I just got your Christmas card today! Thanks!!!!!! Check out my blog. (Not that it gets updated often, but oh well)It should link to it, but if not: henckelhouse.blogspot
Hey! This guy is so adorable! I hear that you guys are at Lolli and Pop's - give everyone our love! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and we hope to see you all soon!!!
Post a Comment