Sunday, January 18, 2009

Couch Potato

I was one of those mom that said "My kid isn't going to watch TV until he's 5 (or so)". What I get for opening my mouth...a regular couch potato. Clayton gets out of bed and runs straight to open the tv cabinet.

His favorite perch!

Now we are working on the distance-from-tv lesson.
*Off the subject a bit...but I thought it was pretty funny. Clayton isn't afraid to get his hair cut. Actually, he really likes it. It's the sitting in one place for minutes at a time that posesses the problem. So, we cut the back one day and the top on another day.

1 comment:

Teryn said...

haha... how funny... I said that about Claira too.. no tv.. as we speak, she's watching her favorite show, Clifford the Big Red Dog! haha.. you know what though, she doesn't watch it all day and she learns so much! So, I'm not loosing sleep over the fact that she watches tv.. hehe.. Love the cutting hair video, very cute!
Miss you!