
I suppose we were due for another visit to the ER...it has been a couple of months.
This is Clayton's 3rd go around with head injuries (thanks to the piano leg this time), which bleed way too much for the actual cut size. Chris said if we went to the ER we would spend 3 hours there and all they would do is glue it, since its in a hidden place. So, he talked me into helping him glue it at home. After a long battle of trying to hold him down, Chris got a big glob of super glue on the cut. Turns out the glue you buy at the store is NOT the same as doctors use...so, it sprung a leak as it dried and now it looks like a big bloody mass on the back of his head. I think next time we are going to call on the professional.
PS: Turns out his chin got the worse of the deal but got overlooked by the stream of blood coming down that beautiful blonde hair.


4 comments:
OMG.. .that looks TERRIBLE! haha... Remind Chris that he is a DENTIST, not a doctor... haha...
Although, I understand dreading the ER... it's a nightmare! ugh.
Miss you! Can't believe Clayton is 18 months and I've never met him
:*(
I can't believe how accident-prone your kid is! How is it that we have 3 and have not had to go to the emergency room once? I guess we're just better parents ;). Just kidding...I'm really greatful we haven't had any stitches/glue/staples yet. We did have a broken bone...and it was totally Adrianne's fault...so, maybe we aren't such good parents after all. In any case, we're sorry he got hurt.
Mike
Oh my gosh! That looks so awful! I think I would have passed out if that happened to Kate! I am crossing my fingers that our boy is not as dare-devilish as Clayton!
That cracks me up that Chris wanted to fix it himself, sounds like something Jason would suggest!
LOL, I definitely do NOT have baby fever! But that said, I want to come and meet Clayton SO BAD!!!
You've sure got an active one. I have a feeling that you're going to become well acquainted with the ER docs over the next few year. Just wait until he starts playing sports in High School. :)
Post a Comment