To my surprise, this Christmas Santa left a Wilton cake decorating kit in my stocking. So, I signed up at Michaels and am finally, officially a certified Wilton cake decorator. Ha Ha...don't let that fool you. All I can make is: kids cakes and...especially scarry clown cakes. The funny part was, we had to make a cake every week (plus 4 lbs of Crisco icing) but since it was crisco icing, we couldn't get anyone to eat the cakes...





3 comments:
ahh... finally.. a new post! What do you do all day? You must be pretty busy since you seem to never have the time to update us people that live on the other side of the United States! haha ;) A cake class sounds like fun! I've always wanted to learn how to work with fondant and make cute party cakes that way :) Hope all is well! Missing you tons!!
LOL. Your clowns are awesome! :O)
Ya gotta love a kid with a sweet tooth.
Bri!!! Those are so cute! I took that class like 6 or 7 years ago and my cakes were so SAD! You'll have to give me some tips! BTW that frosting is pretty gross, huh?
Post a Comment