Sunday, April 5, 2009

Our Week...



Hi everyone, well nothing extra special happened this week, so I though I'd just send along a couple of picture. This one is my little couch potato watching, what other than....CARS. I realized that one day, we had it on 3 times. Good thing its a cute show.
Is he still considered a couch potato if he watches the same thing over and over again?
Clayton's overalls. I never thought I would put a 'toddler' in overall but Chris had to have them --and now I'm glad he did. They are too cute. Bonus: Chris took Clayton to a train show and got approval from the engineers! Hence the train whistle.

Conference weekend. Clayton did really well. He mainly only sat down when the choirs were singing. I'm so glad they broadcast it and we can watch over the internet. We got tons more out of it.
Anyways, I liked this one because he is lounging with his (Cars) fruit snacks listening to the choirs --and occasionally directing them. Chris makes fun of him saying "He sets up incase 2 of his friends happen to show up". He stole the chair he is sitting in from the 'time out' corner (which tells you how often we use it) and the other two HAVE to stay infront of the TV--which is how he got the last set of stitches.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

The kids and I enjoy keeping up with your little family through the blog. It is fun showing them that they have more cousins then the ones they know. Clayton is so cute.

Christy said...

Clayton is awesome. Just plain rad. I think he may have imaginary friends, too. Sweet!
When I was little, I watched Annie nearly every day. At least he pick Annie. Imagine him belting out "Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow!"
Ha!