Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Big News....

Here are the long awaited pictures....For those who don't know... we are expecting a little girl at the beginning of October. This is her profile.
We were in having the ultrasound from 1:00 to 1:50. Everything measures out fine and looks good. But all I can remember is the ultrasound tech saying, "stubborn little girl" over and over again (and having me practically standing on my head to get a bum shot). I hope that wasn't a foreshadow. Apparently, where the arrow is, when there are 3 dots and no boy parts...it ends up being a girl.

Here are her little feet. Chris and I are both excited. He even let me buy 1 pink thing (he says we have to start out small :)!!! The best was when we were in the toy section and Clayton went down the 'girl'/doll isle. He was hitting the dolls but it was just the fact that he was interested in them that got Chris 'worried'. This is going to be fun!

7 comments:

Teryn said...

yay... finally! lol.

E-mail me your home address PLEASE!

Love and miss you!
Teryn

Tricia said...

YAY!!! We are so excited for you two! SO SO excited!!!

Teresa said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I just love babies and little girls are on my top list. It is sooo much fun to shop for little girls. Good luck and God bless.

Megan said...

Yay! Girls are so fun to dress!!! I'm excited you guys will have one of each, how fun! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting! Yay for October babies! And the feet ultrasound pictures are always my very favorite. So cute! And insist on pink (and lots and lots of hairbows)!!! I didn't and lost my only chance. BUT YAY! Such great news!

Sam said...

Yay for little ladies! I am so excited for you guys!!! As you know we have TONS of pink girly things, so leave room in the car when you pass through town. Congratulations!

Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Lolli is lovin the "new Loftin Lady" reference!!!
Savor every moment with Clayton - the 2nd little one changes your household even more than the 1st baby does.Hard to believe- right?
Clayton is too cute at the baseball game and the wedding was a great weekend - we'll get you some more pictures! I think the wedding photographer took as many pictures of Clayton as he did the bride!!!
Love y'all and thanks for the continued effort for this blog! did you really post at 5:00AM???
Lolli