The next night was like he was 4 months old all over again. We just let him cry until he fell asleep. The problem this time was, he can talk. So, we would hear the occational sweet 'momma', 'daddy'. Eventually it got quiet. So, I walked into his room prepared to get him off the floor and put him in bed....I couldn't find him anywhere. I looked in the corners and the closet. No where. I didn't look under the blankets in the bed. This video took a little coaxing but I was dying to figure out how he got back into his bed. We're just hoping no bones break before we get him into his big-boy bed.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
The Ins and Outs....
A few weeks ago, Chris and I heard this strange tapping on the door. We checked outside...no one. Turns out, Clayton can get out of his bed and has a strong little 'renters' knock. So, we took the 'Super Nanny' approach and the next night, we put him back in bed every time he got out (he is a quick little man too). After 2 hours we realized he thought it was a game; we gave up and here was the end result....
The next night was like he was 4 months old all over again. We just let him cry until he fell asleep. The problem this time was, he can talk. So, we would hear the occational sweet 'momma', 'daddy'. Eventually it got quiet. So, I walked into his room prepared to get him off the floor and put him in bed....I couldn't find him anywhere. I looked in the corners and the closet. No where. I didn't look under the blankets in the bed. This video took a little coaxing but I was dying to figure out how he got back into his bed. We're just hoping no bones break before we get him into his big-boy bed.
The next night was like he was 4 months old all over again. We just let him cry until he fell asleep. The problem this time was, he can talk. So, we would hear the occational sweet 'momma', 'daddy'. Eventually it got quiet. So, I walked into his room prepared to get him off the floor and put him in bed....I couldn't find him anywhere. I looked in the corners and the closet. No where. I didn't look under the blankets in the bed. This video took a little coaxing but I was dying to figure out how he got back into his bed. We're just hoping no bones break before we get him into his big-boy bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hmmm... not exactly the post I was expecting*...however, I loved those videos, so funny! lol. Time for a 'big boy' bed. They have really adorable beds at IKEA for good prices!
Can you e-mail me your home address? I want to send you something really cute... it may be hand made :)
Love the flip into the bed! Too cute!
ahhh how crazy are those videos :) pretty smart kid though!
Post a Comment