We started out our weekend with some friends giving myself and Nicole Dill an "all girls" baby shower on Friday. I am always amazed at how generous people are and I was very greatful for everyone that came and played with us.
Clayton's new pass time is computer games.

The rest of the weekend was Clayton's. We headed down to the Oklahoma Railroad museum and road the train. It's a love-hate relationship. He loves trains...and hates being next to these BIG, noisy machines (hence his covered ears).
I just snapped this picture right before church while he was still dressed and groomed. We walked into Nursery to pick up Clayton today and the teacher said "He's in the closet taking off his clothes". Sure enough, we found him bottom-less and working on the top half. At least he knows to go into private places before making his big entrance.


4 comments:
yay for baby showers! And Clayton looks adorable in his little Sunday outfit... too bad you can't keep it on him for very long! hehe
I'm sad I couldn't be there for the shower but I'm glad you had fun! It's getting so close. Crazy.
OK - so the little man child looks like he is ready to take his role as a big brother.
Love y'all!
Lolli and Pop
down at crossroads theres a train club, 2 actually, one that craig and myself are members of (OKNRAIL.ORG)
model trains. N-scale, i have a small case where i display my z scale train (when she has an engine thats running right)
you guys should take clayton there and let him watch the trains going around.
then upstairs, in a far corner, at one end of the mall is another train club. HO scale (larger than the n-scale size the club has).
OK N-RAIL is open on the weekends...
saturday: 9am-9pm
sunday: 9am-6pm
were there sometimes.
MICHELLE WILLIAMSON
nativity4me@nativity4me.com
www.ourstory.com/nativity4me
Post a Comment