Friday, September 25, 2009

Still Waiting...

Hi everyone, here's a little update: Nope there still isn't a baby Loftin, I am just slacking on my blog postings. Looks like we are going to make it to the original C-section date on Monday. So, stay tuned....pictures to come soon!!!

4 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

I was just telling Mike you were having your baby on Monday is you hadn't already had it...maybe she will come tonight. You can do it! You are so close.

Teryn said...

Can't wait to see the little cutie!! Good luck and I wish you the BEST, speedy recovery... like... much, much BETTER than after Clayton!! hehe

Hugs from Washington!!

Tricia said...

Good luck! Can't wait to meet her. Let us know if you need anything.

Topher and Carma said...

Good Luck guys! We can't wait to meet your cute little babe. We hope the c-section goes good, let us know if you need anything.