Happy Halloween!
This year's Trunk-or-Treat/ Halloween had to have been my favorite holiday with Clayton so far!! He loved every minute of it and was our little ham(as you can see in the picture of the 'stick-up').
OK, so it looks like we dressed our kid in tights and a dress....well, we did but this little ghost was too cute and we had to have some ghosts for daddy to rangle!
and this little ghost was cute too! The Mays joined us for an afternoon of sushi and Michael Jackson's Thriller CD!
Chris handed out the candy for our car. Clayton and I were walking by our car when I heard
Chris telling every kid, "Here is a reeces for you, and don't forget to visit your friendly, local dentist".Or "Here is a handful of stomach ache for you and here is some diarrhea for you". They looked at him in such confusion but I saw all the adults laughing and the kids kept coming back for more!


1 comment:
those are the best halloween costumes ever!!! my kids just get the cheapy wal-mart costumes (Benjamin wore Gabrielle's first Halloween costume this year - I am all about costume recycling!). Chris and Clayton look great!
Post a Comment