I realize that to an innocent Loftin-Paradise onlooker, it may seem as if I post the craziest pictures that I can find/make. Not the case, I assure you. This is the life in a day at the Loftin's (and Paradise doesn't quite discribe the joys here). Clayton has decided that patience is not a virtue to a two year old, and has figured out how to get his own movies (verses waiting for mom to come over and help him). I wonder why it is that most of my pictures are of Clayton in his undies?! I guess it could be worse!
We got to take the Midwest City Primary on a little field trip to the Temple. It was a beautiful day, with beautiful people and one great picnic. This is Laney and Daddy playing at the picnic.
Laney is pulling up on EVERYTHING these days. She prefers Clayton's things but it doesn't really matter. All she needs now are some leather chaps. Vroom!
"Brothers"


No comments:
Post a Comment