Saturday, September 4, 2010

For the Record...

Just wanted to have some proof for the future that everyone can share and play nice. No need for yelling "mine" or as Clayton says, "It's not the family's"! They went in circles for over 10 minutes before I went in to get the camera. When I came back outside, I hear Clayton say, "we're exercising". I'm not sure Laney felt the same way but she's always on board when Clayton's playing!


It's all I can hope for to see my kids sharing and spreading the love!!





The rest of these pictures are random pictures from this week: I walked into the kitchen to find Clayton spelling his name with his fridge letters. Who knew he could put the pieces together already?



We had a fun thunderstorm the other day that ended in a double rainbow. One was super vivid and Clayton loved the colors. He made sure that we all knew it was Noah's ark rainbow!Last, but not least, this week was Chris' 29th birthday. Happy Birthday Daddy (his balloon was a huge hit-until it hit the fan) and we got to pamper with a pedi and a great dinner.

No comments: