It was awesome. Kids just belong in the wide open. The kids had a great time! And we didn't have to worry about cleanliness (which is a good thing because I've never seen our children with more mud on them). Clayton even liked being put to work collecting wood for the fire pit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Camping is great! We love it! I never really camped much with my family growing up, but it sure it neat to do it now. However, winter camping with little ones is not so great - I learned that this January. yes, it was even cold in Georgia. There was still ice on the tent AFTER the drive back home and it had sat out on the lawn for a couple of hours.
yay for camping! looks like a great time with the family! are you coming down here for thanksgiving? oh please oh please?!!
Post a Comment