Welcome Family member #6: After the loss of Lilli, the hunt was on to find a semi-replacement (aka: a lap dog). Grandma Downard has been looking high and low for a good Chihuahua breeder. We happened on a lady in the Sam's parking lot that had these two 5 month old puppies that were 'too small to breed'. Great, almost out of their puppy stage at 5 months AND have already had all their shots! We'll take one. Well, of course the cute one with the perfect little head, long legs and proportional body was a yapping mess. So, I did the uncharacteristically Bri-thing: picked the squatty one with the unmatching eye color and good disposition (for a chihuahua). Chris says, "I guess beauty comes at a price". I guess so.
Monday, November 8, 2010
It's A Girl!
Welcome Family member #6: After the loss of Lilli, the hunt was on to find a semi-replacement (aka: a lap dog). Grandma Downard has been looking high and low for a good Chihuahua breeder. We happened on a lady in the Sam's parking lot that had these two 5 month old puppies that were 'too small to breed'. Great, almost out of their puppy stage at 5 months AND have already had all their shots! We'll take one. Well, of course the cute one with the perfect little head, long legs and proportional body was a yapping mess. So, I did the uncharacteristically Bri-thing: picked the squatty one with the unmatching eye color and good disposition (for a chihuahua). Chris says, "I guess beauty comes at a price". I guess so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I am partial to Zoe. I really like Chloe, too, but that wasn't on your list
I think I like Izzy best, Zoe second best. What a cute puppy!
Ninja... condolences on the heel. It's all downhill for us from now on, isn't it? I guess that's the price we pay for being invincible in college. ;)
hmmm.. Izzy or zoey?? she's cute ;) can't wait to see you over thanksgiving!!
Precious! I love, love, love Stella! Miss you guys!
Dad still says Anali
Post a Comment