Sunday, January 13, 2008

Our Own 'Christopher Columbus'

Discovery...Discovery...
Clayton is now 5 months old and is discovering new things every day!! It is so fun. I never know what is going to be the focus of the day (and believe me, he needs a focus).
There always has to be something in the mouth. Looks like he ran out of options here!

I love this little boy! He keeps me going!
Clayton wants to move around so badly! We have to be giving him 100% attention or he will protest! He is getting so strong that I don't give (Myself) very long before he will be crawling. He is already tucking his knees under himself ...and then he gets stuck.

Clayton has discovered that bath-time is the greatest time of all! Watch out mom and dad, Clayton is a splasher! Clayton comes out of the bath with a big grin and we come out of the bath with a change of clothes in hand.

No comments: