
Some days I feel like I have twins!
Clayton LOVES Lilli...and, well...Lilli is plotting to lick him to death. She thinks maybe that will get her lap position back! But mostly, they just fight over the toys as you can see in this picture. Lilli growls and Clayton pulls harder. He has a good little grip on things. We just have to watch Lilli's little legs. He gets ahold of those pretty regularly. Lilli isn't going to know what to do when Clayton starts crawling!

Not only has Clayton discovered his tongue (and how to do raspberries) he has also become extremely fond of Lilli's shrip. Yuck, you say? That's what we think too but he will scoot in circles until he gets close enough to it to grab. We'd feel bad about taking it away from him after all that effort!

In moving into a new home, we got a few new decorations.
We thought Lilli worked perfectly because of her coloring!
She isn't so happy about the situation as you can imagine!


4 comments:
Yuk! I knew this was going to happen. I know Chris says it's good for his immune system...but I'm not convinced!!! Well....except that he pushing 6 months and hasn't been sick yet!
Thanks Lilli!
Love, Lolli
HAHAHA!! That picture is SO funny!! I love the new decorations. Very chic!
I still can't wait to see the new house, I can't believe Lilli is just chillin in that picture - so funny. I hope we see you guys soon!
Hey Bri! Lilli can probably handle anything after she put up with all of Porter's craziness! When we flip through our pictures of Porter and Lil he gets so excited...the other day he talked about Lilli and the water. I think he remembers taking her for long walks on the beach! It is crazy that a 2-year-old can remember those things. Clayton is as cute as ever. We miss you guys...
Post a Comment