They're finally here! I finally got my Invisalign braces.This is the coolest invention. Do you see anything? Neither do I. I have had people ask me if I was wearing bleaching trays. I have brackets on a lot of the teeth and then snap these clear trays over them. I switch trays every 2 weeks for 26 weeks. In just one year I'm going to be all aligned!
I get to take them off for every meal. So, for the first couple of days when they are really tight, I tend to fast until Chris gets home (I can't get them out myself).It must be a pretty cool thing because when I was getting fitted for them, half of the staff and students were standing around looking into my mouth.


2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS - I don't even know where to start! Bri - with the already BEAUTIFUL SMILE - yeah gonna be even better!
Ahhhh - I didn't know Clayton was sitting up - but then Chris said only if y'all sit him up... Chris didn't like to sit up at that age..He would play with toys while balancing on his forehead and tip toes...both hands on the toy - hiney in the air!
I cannot believe the intensity of those 2 focusing on the puffs!
This blog is my special place.Thanks for keeping it up!
LOLLI
oh, how I want invisalign! I got a quote for $5000 for the stupid things.... so that's gonna have to wait. I'm jealous :) They look good though!
Post a Comment