Today we spent the afternoon Do-Si-Doing at the church's Ho-Down!
-Chris and Clayton played with the 'fire' while I got a bit of a Square Dance lesson-
Clayton wasn't totally excited about dressing up (as you can see in this picture)... BUT
He really liked the fact that Chris and I were dressed up. He took a special liking to Chris's home-made belt buckel that reads "OU". I couldn't believe how many people asked him where he got it from. I thought that it was obviously that it was made out of tinfoil. He must be a pretty good artest.
The other obsession with dressing up was the hats. We spent the whole night trying to keep our hats on and Clayton out of the Square Dancer's way. He really wanted to dance with them.We had a great time and even got to try a little dancing with the professionals that were hired to come teach us a little square dancing.
I totally missed MOST of his version of the square dance. But, this video gives you a sneak peak.... 1)Breaking it down AND Then 2) running away from Mom and Dad.






1 comment:
How Fun! Looks like you guys had a great time. clayton is so dang cute! Can you believe your little baby isn't such a little baby anymore?! They grow up too fast! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment