Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ward Easter Party


Lolli and Pop came in this weekend to celebrate Easter with us. In preparing for the ward's Easter party, we had to dye and bring a dozen eggs. Clayton's first egg dying went pretty well considering Pop kept his full attention through the whole thing and no skin dying.


Good times hunting hard boiled eggs (see video below for why not to give 20 month olds real eggs..we didn't get to eat any of them).
Shhh...Chris got recruited to be the bunny. He did his cute little dance and had all the kids sit on his lap for pictures and candy. I got a bunny snuggle!
Clayton said 'heck with those little eggs', fought some other kids off and took off with the big pink egg. He got to the fence and realized he was at a dead end.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Well I never thought I would see the day with Chris Loftin in a giant bunny suit............Actually it was more of a hope that I would never have to suffer through such an event. However, now having seen it, all I have to say is.......Creeeeeeeppppppyyyyyyyy.

Tristan