Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy 4th Weekend!

Chris was off school for a whole 4 days this weekend and we kept him busy!!! Here's (some of) a recap (plus we went to a rodeo, smoked a turkey on his new smoker, watched moves...The Grinch over and over again, etc):
picken' blackberries...it was all fun and games until Clayton realized that there was a tractor (the berry picken' ended abruptly).

Lots of Chillin'! After we got rained out at the 4th of July, the weather was beautiful!

Cowboy museum. Clayton was great! He stayed in his stroller for 2 hours (never happened before ;). I think, in reality, he was afraid of all the life-sized characters!

OK, so the big-boy-bed is getting to be more familiar. I think this night, he gathered up all of his stuff and made a palet for himself on the floor. It didn't matter how many times I put him back in bed, I always found him 'camping' on the floor.

2 comments:

Teryn said...

Do you ever notice how your blog is full of pictures of Clayton and Chris and no Bri?? hehe.. hop in those pictures girl! You're the one I miss most and want to feel like I still know you by looking at recent pictures.... doesn't really make that much sense.. but, it does to me ;) lol! Looks like your 4th of July was a good and relaxing one! Clayton is so cute about camping on the floor instead of in his big boy bed! haha!

Nicole said...

My girls always end up camping on the floor too. I don't know why I even buy them beds.