Chris was outside mowing the lawn and I was on the phone with Adrianne...we looked up and saw the clouds swirling and then came the sirens. We ran over to the neighbor's storm shelter and had a regular neighborhood meeting down there. After the deafening hail and 120 degree shelter, we came out to Christmas morning.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Oklahoma's Finest
Ahhh, summer in the OKC....

Chris was outside mowing the lawn and I was on the phone with Adrianne...we looked up and saw the clouds swirling and then came the sirens. We ran over to the neighbor's storm shelter and had a regular neighborhood meeting down there. After the deafening hail and 120 degree shelter, we came out to Christmas morning.
Chris was outside mowing the lawn and I was on the phone with Adrianne...we looked up and saw the clouds swirling and then came the sirens. We ran over to the neighbor's storm shelter and had a regular neighborhood meeting down there. After the deafening hail and 120 degree shelter, we came out to Christmas morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment