Everything this summer has been a 'shark' for Clayton. At first it freaked me out when he would yell "shark" as we were walking along the beach but now I get that it is anything that swims. We caught a catfish....shark, Chris caught some minos..."shark", shamu at Sea World...."shark"- you get the idea ;)!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Summer Vacation
Well, school is back in for Chris and I realized that I haven't even posted the summer vacation pictures yet. Here they are:

Everything this summer has been a 'shark' for Clayton. At first it freaked me out when he would yell "shark" as we were walking along the beach but now I get that it is anything that swims. We caught a catfish....shark, Chris caught some minos..."shark", shamu at Sea World...."shark"- you get the idea ;)!
This is Clayton in the middle of doing the Shamu cheer. If you put your hands together and wave them like a fin, Shamu will come around and splash you. He is still talking about Shamu. It was one of the hightlights, for sure!
Everything this summer has been a 'shark' for Clayton. At first it freaked me out when he would yell "shark" as we were walking along the beach but now I get that it is anything that swims. We caught a catfish....shark, Chris caught some minos..."shark", shamu at Sea World...."shark"- you get the idea ;)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment