Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Birthday To You...

Happy Birthday Clayton T.
We just celebrated Clayton's 2nd birthday with family in Benton, LA. It was a great day filled with BBQ, bubbles, a boat ride, cake and LOTs of Hotwheel cars!

Once Clayton discovered how to blow out the candles...the festivities began. He asked to blow them out over and over again.

To my surprise he was very particular about opening each gift. He played with each before moving on to the next.

I wasn't planning on making a cake this year but felt the slight 'mommy guilt' for wanting to pick up a DQ cake. So, here you go....Is it a dino or an alligator. You vote :)!








2 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

Awesome cake, Bri! I don't think you should ever feel guilty about not making a cake! I can't believe he is 2.

Sam said...

So cute! Love the dino cake, good job! That mommy guilt will get you everytime. Are you guys still in Benton? Unless it looks very sentimental just throw out the card, I could use a little less stuff in this house!