so very adorable. I still can't get over how much Clayton looks like Ryan. I see it more and more with each post. Yes, I know the feeling - there could have not even been the remote possibility of fish when Tre was that age. I guess not now either - Benjamin is his own tropical storm. My poor, poor walls. He got the walls in nursery yesterday. I think I actually had a dream about using a magic eraser last night now that it comes to mind.
2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe how much alike they look! You have such cute babies.
so very adorable. I still can't get over how much Clayton looks like Ryan. I see it more and more with each post. Yes, I know the feeling - there could have not even been the remote possibility of fish when Tre was that age. I guess not now either - Benjamin is his own tropical storm. My poor, poor walls. He got the walls in nursery yesterday. I think I actually had a dream about using a magic eraser last night now that it comes to mind.
Post a Comment