Sunday, January 10, 2010

Brrrr.....It's Cold Out Here!

We are back from a great "Hot-lanta" (Atlanta) Christmas break! We set up a humidifier in Clayton's room and when we woke up....icicles had formed on his window. I don't think that he minds much though. Everytime he sees a piece of snow (which is everywhere in OK right now) he exclaims, "Snowman, Snowman". We've even found him outside in his socks on the snow/ice. Not without consequences, he runs in saying his hands hurt!
Thanks to Santa, we are proud owners of a Wii. Clayton can't get enough of the Penguine balancing game... And I love the Wii fit (Laney does too)!!
We hope everyone had a great Christmas and we wish you all a GREAT New Year!




2 comments:

Christy said...

"...There must be some Toros in the atmosphere!" Haha...
;)

Oooh fun you got a Wii! Enjoy it. I loved Mario Kart on that thing!

Your hair looks way cute.

:)

Teryn said...

we need to make you a new blog header.. since the ultrasound picture is a bit outdated ;) Send me pictures :)