Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'm Hungry!

This girl doesn't miss a meal... But she hides it pretty well. Most of the times that I have changed her infront of innocent bystanders, they have made a comment. It goes something like, "Man, Laney, you sure do have some thighs". I love those 'butter thighs' -as we call them (that is until she hits puberty and gets really self aware and all that girly stuff, right?).
This is Laney's first biter-biscuit. At 4 months, Clayton was loving some baby food but Laney doesn't show much interest. This picture is a 'forced' food picture. I opened her little fingers, put the treat in, and guided it to her mouth.
This is what she really looks like. She's trying, but not for very long.

Her toy is stationary and is much easier to get into the mouth. Looks like she is staying on a strickly bottle diet for awhile longer.

Put somethin' in Mama!

2 comments:

Teryn said...

she's so cute! "butter thighs" just means she's healthy ;)

Teryn said...

ps.. do you want me to change that blog header.. now that the kid is OUT of the womb? Send me some pics!