Sunday, February 21, 2010

While We Were Out!

Laney and I took a little adventure up to Minnesota last weekend to bid fairwell to my Uncle Tom. It was great to see the whole family and we will miss Uncle Tom but he had been sick for awhile and now is in a better place.

But, while we were out, by the looks of things, the boys were doing manly things.... like playing with pink baskets filled with matchbox cars.
When we got home, it was straight to Target for some bumper pads that were long over due!

We hope everyone is doing great!

3 comments:

Teryn said...

Cute, cute! I promise i'm on making you a new blog header... I did get your e-mail, just been busy ;)

I'm totally getting into all the cute crochet headbands and beanies for our little girl.. so exciting! I found this website:
www.haloheaven.com
the baby beanies on there are only $1.50 a piece! The shipping and handling is $9... so, the more you buy, the more evenly that high shipping rate spreads over your purchases! Just thought I'd share ;)

Topher and Carma said...

Hey! I'm sorry to hear about you uncle Bri. I hope your trip was alright, I'm sure it was good to see family, eventhough it was a funeral. We need to see you guys soon, I hope things are going good.

Unknown said...

It seems like yesterday Laney was so little she wouldn't even stretch out her legs!!! Now she's over flowing the bed...it's going too fast!Can't wait to be with y'all next week! Love, Lolli