
We spent Friday night with the Easter Bunny (who just happened to be Chris) at our ward's social. I think this is the only picture we've ever gotten with Clayton on a 'character's' lap. I think it had to do with the fact that he stood there and watched Chris put the outfit on.....

He even got a smooch! The problem came Sunday morning when Clayton would pick up an egg, we would say "that Easter Bunny is so nice for bringing you eggs", and Clayton would say "Daddy's the Easter Bunny". Ooops....

I love Children's Place


I have to dress them alike while I still can!
2 comments:
I LOVE their outfits! So cute.
That's so funny about Clayton and the Easter bunny... maybe he'll forget for next year.
By the way - that Easter bunny costume is kind of creepy!
I love the outfits! What cute babies you have! Clayton is so smart figuring out the Easter Bunny.
Post a Comment