
I'm running a little behind (literally... this week has been full of potty training and behinds-more to come on that subject!) BUT here are some pictures from Spring Break in Navarre Florida with our good friends, the Allemans. I am sure going to miss Chris getting the school holidays off when he 'grows up' and out of dental school :)!
2 comments:
So fun! Looks like even with all that yummy sunshine it was still a bit chilly. Did you guys go to Hemmingways? I'm dreaming about that Key Lime dessert... June, baby! I can't wait!
You guys may not get spring break after school, but you get something better: Vacations whenever you plan them! Sweet!
Love ya Ninja!
awe... so fun! Russ was down there the same time you guys were!! He actually applied for a job in Fort Walton Beach (along with a bunch of other jobs all over the place).. but, I can honestly say I wouldn't object to moving back! LOVE Florida!!
Post a Comment