Sunday, April 11, 2010

VICTORY!!!

It's a month of milestones!!! Laney cut her first tooth and is doing really well at feeding herself. This is a picture of a mouth full of puffs.


That's right! No diapers. We started potty training Clayton the week after spring break and it has been surprisingly successful. Once we convinced him that monsters don't live in underwear, we can't get him out of them.
He keeps reminding me that he doesn't wear diapers anymore and that I'm not supposed to pee on the carpet (or outside aparently). He even egg hunted in the classic Buzz undies.


A picture..just because she is turning into a cutie. She is rolling everywhere and thinking about getting on her hands and knees but I think the hair bows weigh her down :)!
This is what every mom wants to see, sibling love. I don't know what happened before or after this picture but this one is picture perfect!

1 comment:

Mike and Adrianne said...

That was fast potty training! Good job!