Oh my goodness, I can't believe that it's been a month since I've updated our little Blog. So, here it goes:
We hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday season. Ours was great, minus the part where we had to literally fight Clayton to let us take down the Christmas tree at the end of January!

Laney is our little climber. She's so quiet that we rarely catch her. BUT, if there is food at stake (here's showing her getting a fair share of her brother's bananas that he, earlier, refused to share) she'll risk her life for it.

Yeah for pig-tails! This is the first of many more to come!

What to do on a cold Oklahoma day?

Clayton is officially in SUNBEAMS at church. His class is made up of 4 three-year old boys and he LOVES it! He has his own little scripture bag and is thrilled to carry it to 'his class', as he calls it. He loves singing time. However, I'm not sure how the bum is connected to the vocal chords, but none of the Sunbeams can sing unless they are standing up. It is too cute!

Welcome Old Man Winter! On Tuesday we received quite the winter storm. First an ice storm, typical for here. Then came the snow. We got somewhere between 10-14 inches. The biggest problem was the wind was blowing as high as 50 mph with a -25 WCI. Snow's not as fun when you can't go in it. This picture is Clayton's attempt to help Dad dig us out....it lasted about 1 minute and he was back inside.

I don't know if you can see this but it's a huge snow drift in our back window that almost totally covers a yard stick. This is my favorite snow drift because now the dogs can look at us through the window by standing on the snow.

Laney's a but jealous that everyone else got to go outside. The problem is getting her to come back inside before frost bite sets in.
That's all for today. It's now Friday and the snow has started falling again...but we love having our Daddy home to play!!
I promise to update soon!!! Scout's honor!
1 comment:
You have been a slacker! I didn't even see that you had updated until I got your comment on my blog! Yay for an update! I thought of you when I heard about all the bad weather blasting Oklahoma! Whoo hoo for Biloxi soon.. right?
So, first of CONGRATS! What a blessing, I am so happy for you! You need to email me with more details! And second, I have no clue what dress in what picture you were asking about?? BTW.. I am heading to the bead store this week to work on some fabulous beaded sandles ;)
Post a Comment