Lolli and Pop came down for the weekend. We had a fun filled weekend at the science museum and the clydesdale park and eating and eating....without any sight of my camera.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
A Few Fun Pictures...
I'm drawing a bit of a blank this evening and can't remember what I was going to blog about this week. So, here's a few pictures we've had hiding in our archives...
Lolli and Pop came down for the weekend. We had a fun filled weekend at the science museum and the clydesdale park and eating and eating....without any sight of my camera.
At Christmas, Clayton wanted to make a birthday cake for Jesus. "Ahhh, that's cute", I thought, So he and Lolli were off to the kitchen. The problem now is, when he see's Lolli, he feels as if there should be cake involved (hence the eating and eating)
Lolli and Pop came down for the weekend. We had a fun filled weekend at the science museum and the clydesdale park and eating and eating....without any sight of my camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
love the update! what cute kiddos ;)
Post a Comment