Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Third Trimester...

Here you go Teryn ;)! This is the first and one of the only pictures I have of this pregnancy. (It is about 5:20 here and this is the result of a 1:00 church interrupting our nap time.) This is one of those pregnancies where I look like I have a big basketball in my shirt most of the time. Clayton still doesn't get the concept of a 'baby in the belly'...he is still the baby. So at least we have photo proof that he snuggled up to his sister at one point!

5 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

I love this picture. It is so sweet that he is snuggling with you.

Teryn said...

haha.. Thank you! lol.. that is an adorable picure! Too bad she has to come out ;) hehe... that seems to be the perfect little resting place for Clayton! Cute, cute!

Sam said...

So adorable! He is the sweetest!

Megan said...

cute cute picture! we have 1 o'clock church too, the WORST! i have that same exact dress, must be because we were both pregnant the exact same time last time! Looks like you guys had a fun summer! I'm gonna email you about the "party" thingy.

Christy said...

Ninja that pic is priceless. So cute!