Seriously, Chris couldn't part from this city map...He couldn't find the captial building :)!
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Our Vacation...
One huge THANK YOU to Lolli for coming and watching Clayton and Laney while Chris and I headed to Washington DC for a dental conference. We did a little (very little) conferencing and a whole lotta Washington DC'ing. It was awesome. I love Washington via going to school at SVU but I loved more that Chris could NOT stay in his skin he was so excited!
This was the whole reason OU sent Chris (and me) out the Washington DC.... the poster presentation!
Seriously, Chris couldn't part from this city map...He couldn't find the captial building :)!
Seriously, Chris couldn't part from this city map...He couldn't find the captial building :)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm so glad you got to go to Washington D.C. without the kiddos! It looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment